Please do NOT share this link or the password with students as this will mean that teachers are unable to use these exam papers in school exams where the marks may be used as derived grades (i.e. for students who are unable to sit the final externals at the end of the year).
Liebe Kolleginnen und Kollegen,
This year we are providing German teachers with building blocks for 2021 Practice exams. Following are some notes on the resources provided:
- All texts come from the practice exams provided in 2020, 2019 and 2014/2015, which have already been moderated in the past.
- Highlighted text in yellow indicates where you need to edit page numbers or question numbers depending on your choices.
- You can find old practice exams and practice questions prior to 2015 in this Google Folder. These were shared by other German teachers and may still need moderating.
For all 3 NCEA Levels you will find the following resources on the subpages:
- Cover pages for this year (Listening and Reading exam, Resources Booklet and Assessment Schedule)
- All reading text resources/ listening transcripts in one document plus a separate cover page
- All assessment schedules in one document plus a separate cover page
- Each listening and reading question as a single document
- Each reading resource as a single document
- Listening sound files: a separate mp4 for each text with instructions for each passage as used in the old exams, including 3 min time after each passage except for the final passages of the original exam set
- Listening: If you would like to change the order of listening passages, you will need Audacity (or similar) and cut and paste the different narrator bits provided below (or record your own)
Narrator sound files for all 3 levels (one voice for all files):
|Audability Check:||Introductions (front page of Listening exam):|
All other instructions needed for readings and sections: Instructions
If you have any questions or need help with putting together your exams, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org